[Ravensfort] 1st Event Cards--The Final Decision

isobail isobail at ev1.net
Fri Feb 7 05:31:41 PST 2003

The use of our 1st Event Free Cards was discussed
last night at populace here is what was decided.

Ten (10) 1st Event Free Cards will printed for each
event.  This will be made available through the
Reeve and will be passed out on a 1st come 1st
served basis.  NO PASSES WILL BE HELD AT OR GIVEN
OUT AT GATE-- Those who wish to get them must
contact the Reeve and make arrangements to get them
BEFORE THE EVENT.

If you know you have people attending their 1st SCA
event and need one or more of these passes, please
call or email me.  If you would like to have them
mailed to you please included your mailing address.

In Service I Remain-
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
isobail at ev1.net

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net