[Ravensfort] Please Proof...Gate/Troll Update ! ! !

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Feb 10 18:55:14 PST 2003

My Dear Excellencies Nikolas and Kezia, M'Lord Malcolm, and, not the least of all, HE Brian,

It is with great regret that I must remove myself from the Gate/Troll list for the Pas de Armes event to be held the weekend of 21 February 2003.

My move into my new house has taken more time, and funds, than anticipated so I will be unable to attend and to perform duties at Gate.

I solemnly promise to take no less than 3 shifts at the next Raven's Fort event.

Yours In Service,

Lady Olivia Rodrigues
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!