[Ravensfort] Last work weekend

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Feb 11 22:24:39 PST 2003

Hello all,
    This will be the last work weekend before the event. A few things need to be done and we will be ready. I will need as many people who can show up Sunday NOON at my house to load up the gallery.
    Saturday we will have food and drinks for all who come out and help.
    We will be building a few small items and If at all possible load up some items for the event. If you have a project that you are working on bring it out and we will be glad to help or just watch and give pointers like we know it all and did it before.          :o)

    Call me if you need directions!

                                                            Brian
                                                            (936) 295-4671