[Ravensfort] Re: Ravensfort digest, Vol 1 #632 - 9 msgs

iris20 at earthlink.net iris20 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 18:50:02 PST 2003

 I will be happy to do so.  Please give me as much advance notice as is
possible.  (While I have been know to fly by the seat of my
asbestos-but-ed pants on occasion, it is much better to have advance
knowledge.)

I will be happy to teach court heraldry classes for those in the Barony
who are interested. However, I think that it should wait until after the
Pas.  Hopefully, we will be able to work out a time and a place soon.

HE Jalali of Salamis, OL