[Ravensfort] Colors inquiry request

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 13:13:54 PST 2003

Anyone that resides within the physical borders of the Barony of Raven's Fort & those individuals (inside/outside) & those who are not on the Raven's Fort email list that claim Raven's Fort as "their Barony", I have a small request...

What are the colors on your device or the colors that you "claim"? (example: I use purple, white/gray/silver & black as much as possible) Though these colors are also in my device, I claim these colors & attempt to work them into my "persona" as much as I possibily can. Unfortunately, I don't remember what everyone uses (big brain here, no memory though).

I am working on setting up one aspect of a baronial work book on people who have passed (or working on passing) devices & the colors they have for them or colors they go with 'cause they use those colors a lot. Once I get it organized, I aspire to have it for the Scribe's Guild to use & also to hook up with the local herald very soon & to help add it as a "chapter" into the baronial armorial some year in the near future (closure thingy) . Please send the information to me OFF THE LIST (send to: chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com) listing of each of your "colors schemes" (& if you happen to have a black line drawing to send as well, bonus!) along with your SCA & mundane name at your earliest convenience (no time like the present). Thank you!

regards, ~Chrystal Ariana MacRuari~

~work smarter~play harder~live simplier~