[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Pas d' Armes STILL ON!!!

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 21:48:55 PST 2003

The Livingston Trade Days site is a "little swampy", but not enough to stop any  Rapier activies (I walked the area - only one or areas to keep an eye on). If you plan on fighting from the ground, just don't wear light/white colors ;~)  Plan on wearing "practice or day clothes". Rain should cease sometime overnight & be partly cloudy all day Saturday.  ~Chrystal~
 L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:

The Baron and Baroness have asked me to inform you that Raven's Fort will still be holding the Pas d' Armes in Livingston this weekend.

Though the equestrian field has been flooded, so there will be no equestrian activities...but...the rest of the event will go on as planned!

The current weather forcast states that it will be Sunny both Saturday and Sunday!!!

See you there

Lorraine DeerSlayer, OP CB RH etc..

~work smarter~play harder~live simplier~