[Ravensfort] Volunteer lunch thank yous!

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 11:29:38 PST 2003

Ciao,

I would like to thank the following individuals for
their assistance during the volunteer lunch Saturday.

William Skullsplitter for cooking and general support!

Margaret Wishnewsky for turnip prep and company.

Isabeau de Merricour for setup and serving help.

Sorcha (she is new to the Kingdom) for setup, clean up
and serving help.

Mistress Lorraine for her courier work.

Ayla von der Veise for her set up assistance.

Simon Piroska for donating handmade bread.

Gwynn of Lizardkeep for her beautiful glass bowl.

If I missed anyone, I apologize.  I appreciate the
help the above individuals gave me.  They are true
assets to me personally and to the Barony.

Grazie,
Lady Clarissima di Niccolucci
Seneschal, Barony of Raven's Fort
Matriarch, Raven's Thunder