[Ravensfort] Please Proof Read...Gate/Troll Update ! ! !

Piroska Simon simon_piroska at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 19:02:01 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Shane,

I am sorry to tell you that something has come up and I will not be able to
make the event, so I will have to remove myself from the gate list.  I really
do apologize and promise that I will do double time next time... and even the
next time you run it.  Please forgive me...(I am very depressed about this but
it can't be helped).

Piroska