[Ravensfort] A word of thanks.

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Feb 24 14:46:03 PST 2003

Lord Edric--

It was wonderful to see you and your lady again at this weekend.  Your helm
display and efforts during the Pas d'Armes on Sunday.  I don't think that
your battle with Baron Ultsed while both of you were covered with flowers
will soon be forgotten.  And I'm also sure that you will have fond memories
of HRM Conal granting you your AoA during the final court of the event.

Until we meet again--

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd