[Ravensfort] A message from your Knights Marshal

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Thu Jan 2 20:30:37 PST 2003

Greetings --
Balda asked me to pass this on since he is leaving to go see his brother in Wimberley right after work on Friday.

He will be back before 3 pm on Sunday and will be having fighter practice at our house again this week.  So bring your armor and have some fun.

Plans right now are to have a spaghetti dinner afterwards.  Some of us were discussing this at the New Years party and for the life of me I can't remember who said they would bring what--Please email me privately and let me know what you can bring--I have the meatballs already (frozen from Sams).  We do need salad, bread, spaghetti, sauce, and desert (I can make brownies also).

Until then--

Isobail

--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]