[Ravensfort] This weeks calender

Kezia (Barbara Gilbert) kezia at pbgilbert.net
Sun Jan 26 20:41:59 PST 2003

Please take note:

Sunday (today) was fighter practice at Balda's house. A couple of folks worked on armour, some worked on covers for the event, It was also a Super Bowl party.

Tuesday is dance. You do not have to have a partner just come to have fun. We will have some dancing at the event, so come now and learn among friends. Remember dance is at 7pm at the Rayford Road Community Center. See the Ravens Fort web page for directions.

Wednesday, Zork has rapier practice at his house.

Thursday, I will have a banner making night at my house. We will be  making banners for personal devices, Ravens' Fort and  just fun color. I have one sewing machine but if you have a portable sewing machine and can, bring it. I have paint and brushes. Just bring material and some ideas.

Saturday is Candlemass in Bryn Gwlad. We are going and if you need a ride or would like to caravan please lets us know. Brian is asking people to come over to help him prepare for the up coming event. If you do not know where he lives please call (936)295-4671

Sunday is fighter practice at Balda's house. Please call if you do not know where this is,  936-890-4891.  Come to fight or work on your armory. There will also be people inside working on garb and items in preparation for the event.

There are many activities this week please come out and have fun with the group.

In service to the Barony
HE Kezia