[Ravensfort] Gulf War!!!!! Camping

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 20:20:38 PST 2003

We have approximately 15 people signed up to camp in Raven's Fort/Kiersted/Ansteorra for Gulf war...

Anyone who has not preregistered and is planning to camp with us...please do so ASAP the deadline is fast approaching!

Anyone who is not preregistered for our camp will not be able to camp with us because of space considerations....we don't get land for you if you don't pre-register!

Remember if you plan to camp with us you need to send your identifying information, when you are arriving, and your tent size to Kief  at sirkief at yahoo.com so that we may plan space!

In service to the Barony

Lorraine DeerSlayer, OP, CB, RH, etc....