[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice--Tower Base pictures

Jeffrey Watson agjwatson at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:19:59 PST 2003

Ok lets see if this works, I have been having trouble getting messages
through to the list but I got a new email address so maybe I can get
through.

First, congradulations Brian.

Second I have some pictures from fighter practices and events at RF on my
web site here:

http://www.edricsrose.com/combatpics.htm

and here:

http://www.edricsrose.com/unusedpics/Ravensfort2/

I am going to try to make a few fighter practices this semester. I graduated
in December so I should have A LOT more free time.
Krag and I are planning on making a heavy ballista for Gulf Wars, but that
might not happen until next year.

By the way if anyone knows of a place that has an opening for an entry level
electronics engineer with a BS, I need a job. :)

Cheers,
Edric