[Ravensfort] No Figter practice on sunday 4th of July weekend.

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Jul 4 09:49:16 PDT 2003

Good and loving friends of ravens fort,
    As we enjoy the holiday of our independence from the Empire that helped spawn our great country I hope that we remember that freedom is what makes us Americans. We have allot to reflect on and to enjoy this weekend.
    Fighter practice will not be held this Sunday so enjoy the weekend with your families and celebrate our freedom and independence.                     Kiss a veteran and thank them for that!

                                                Brian                  <a veteran>   :o)