[Ravensfort] Old School armor question

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 09:20:29 PDT 2003

Got a question that I'm sure will spark fond memories in many fighters of their first armor- Does anyone know whether carpet armor is A) allowed anymore, and B) how to make it into decent body armor that doesn't look like someone is actually wearing half-inch pile carpet on their body? Got enough carpet left over from a re-carpeting job that was done on our place to make one set for a big person, or two sets for really teeny people, and was thinking of making loaner armor for new fighters in conjunction with cops and such.
Thoughts?

Breandán
_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam