[Ravensfort] Scribe's Guild Meeting moved to July 17, 2003...

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 12:16:59 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Due to unforseen circumstances, the Scribe's Guild that was originally scheduled for this Thursday, July 10th has been moved to next Thursday, July 17th, 7pm-10pm. It will be at the same location in Huntsville (225 Olive Street). Call for directions: 936-295-9453. We will be working on painting kingdom charter scrolls, Defender Invitations & competition scroll designs. I apologize for any inconvenience.

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Southern Regional Scribe
Raven's Fort Scribe Guild Principal