[Ravensfort] Scribe's Guild Meeting moved to July 17, 2003...

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Tue Jul 8 14:48:09 PDT 2003

Hey sis
Dang it i was going to come down there..
oh well..
hugs and have fun
I will spend the time working on the new masters
betta

At Tuesday, 8 July 2003, you wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>Due to unforseen circumstances, the Scribe's Guild that was originally
scheduled for this Thursday, July 10th has been moved to next Thursday,
July 17th, 7pm-10pm. It will be at the same location in Huntsville
(225 Olive Street). Call for directions: 936-295-9453. We will be
working on painting kingdom charter scrolls, Defender Invitations
& competition scroll designs. I apologize for any inconvenience.

>regards,
>HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
>Southern Regional Scribe
>Raven's Fort Scribe Guild Principal

          EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere:
                http://email-reader.com/mail/
      4,500 cybercafes worldwide  -  http://netcafeguide.com/