[Ravensfort] KNIFEMAKING CLASS

SCOWL 13 scowl13 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 07:33:16 PDT 2003

i'd definitely be interested if it's held at an event, that would be the
easiest way for me to actually make it to the class. focusing wouldn't be a
problem since it involves knives.lol. are there any items we'd need to bring
or maybe anything that you're looking for that someone may have laying
around to possibly donate? for example i have a huge stack of knife
magazines and i know at least 1 of them has an article on making a forge and
1 other has a how to article about clay tempering a hamon on knife sized
blades, i'd be willing to go through them and sort out the ones with those
types of articles and donate them if you're interested.

        orin blackblade

What exactly was that farmer doing the first time he discovered you can milk
a cow?