[Ravensfort] CLASS: Entering Arts and Sciences Competitions

Fionna dankat at tca.net
Tue Jul 22 13:57:42 PDT 2003

WHAT: Class on Entering Arts and Sciences Competitions

WHEN: Saturday, July 26th, 2003; 11AM - ~4PM

WHERE: The Fire Station

WHAT (Detail): I intend for this class to cover types of arts and
sciences competitions, writing documentation, displaying your work,
judging, how it works, and samples of the current judging forms.  I
will also have several displays set up, both good and bad examples, and
we will take a look at judging them.  PLEASE BRING: Questions,
documentation and/or displays you need some help with.  There will be a
handout with the current Static, Performing, and Research judging
forms.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Fionna ni Cheallaigh, OL