[Ravensfort] RE: Message from the Knight Marshal

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 22:49:14 PDT 2003

  Your Excellency, Congratulations on becoming Knight
Marshall for the Barony you will do well, oh and
thanks for the "flashback to the old days" yeah i do
remember the carpet armor, I remember also Yoshis'
armor project that was agreat job.  So good luck in
your new post. You are a good man and a good Friend
and A shield brother of mine all these many years I
hope we can again fight side by side as we have doone
in the past.

Your Comrade in Arms Always,

Lord Alexander "Kegan" MacAngus
SC, OTRF; Shire of Arenal, Kingdom of Meridies