[Ravensfort] Blackwork class -- THIS Thursday

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Jul 28 12:46:38 PDT 2003

Just a reminder--

On Thursday, July 31st at 7 pm I will be teaching a basic Blackwork class at the home of HE Niklas and Kezia.

If you are interested in attending please email me privately at isobail at ev1.net so I will be sure to have copies of the handout for everyone.

Materials needed-- I have some extra materials but not enough for everyone.

1. 6" - 8" embroidery hoop
2. evenweave cloth (in period this was done using linen, but all types of "cross stitch" fabric work for practice)
3. needle (24 or 26 tapestry or chenille)
4. what ever you want to drink :-)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure