[Ravensfort] SCA gate - a puzzle for those who like such things

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 01:08:25 PDT 2003

Paul Gilbert wrote:

> Here is an interesting note....
>
> IF the site fee is discounted for minors, kids or seniors (yep, there
> are a few that do this), then those folks do not have to pay the NMS no
> matter of membership status. However, they still have to sign the waiver
> if they do not have a blue card.

Adults who get a discount for any reason (seniors, bringing the trailer,
etc.) and who are not members pay the NMS.  Adults who pay no site fee
pay no NMS.

Minors who pay an adult site fee and are not members pay the NMS.
Minors who are discounted do not pay the NMS.

> Age makes not matter on NMS only the status of discount or not on the
> site fee. This is per...Clarrissa, Ansteorra Kingdom Seneschal.

I'd say you either misunderstood her statement or she misunderstood the
question.  Discounted adult non-members pay the NMS; discounted minors
do not.

--Perronnelle

--
American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that
English women only hope to find in their butlers.  -- W. Somerset Maugham