[Ravensfort] Defender

argentbear argentbear at pbgilbert.net
Mon Jul 7 16:34:34 PDT 2003

Greetings,

   Defender is fast approaching. We still need a Head Gate, but we have a
Faest Steward, Ernie, he has not lead a feast so give him all the support we
can. Next we still need as many prizes as possible, we have a few, thank you
Rachel and Pheona, but need more. If I am correct we still need someone to
do the Chivalric scroll, talk to Crystal about the details. If anyone has
any competetions or guilds, classes or anything that one might want to put
on during the event please tell me or Magnus so that we can work it into the
event. Any questions?

Arturus
Co-Autocrate