[Ravensfort] Fw: People who worked towards Coronation...

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Tue Jul 15 20:32:12 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: L T
To: kezia at pbgilbert.net
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 12:04 AM
Subject: People who worked towards Coronation...

Friday evening Ld Jean Michele and H. L Brian and I all loaded the Baronial tables
into the trailer. Sir Kief transported them and helped out some at the hall. Ldy Isobail
and Michael of Twin Cedars were already there when we came and left late. We had 23 tables that we loaned for  the event. Isobail and Twin Cedars helped unload them. I helped out in the hall. Isobail and I saved the tables for those sitting with Raven's Fort.

Saturday - Ld Magnus ran the heraldic consultation table. Ld Jean Michele helped transport people's things into the hall. Ldy Mary helped in the kitchen and around the hall.

Saturday evening

H. E. Niklas, H. E. Kezia, Sir Kief, Ldy Xanthe (Rachel) and I all helped with take down.

Many people had donated items in the gift basket.: A Chiness cloth box from Ldy Sofea (Plachoya's daughter) braided cords from Ldy Piroska, bath salts from Ldy Mary of Axe foot, and two of the sewing kits that Ld Jean-Michel made.  Ldy Xanthe made a craved horn for HM Miguel.

Thank you all for your work and gifts.
HE Kezia