[Ravensfort] whats going on

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Thu Jul 17 07:13:04 PDT 2003

Hi...

We are going (Kezia and I).

We plan to leave EARLY!!! Sat and day trip it. There is a remote
possibility that we may stay Sat night in Elfsea or Steppes. It depends if
I have to work Sunday afternoon and such.

We can handle 1 more person in the truck. We will know the overnight plan
before we leave.

Isobail, your seat on RFAir is reserved. Flight 2003, departing gate 1911
at about 5am July 19th, from Baronial International. You may pick up your
boarding pass on arrvial at the gate. Please remember this is a non-smoking
flight, and a snak and drinks will be served in flight.

Welcome aboard RFAir with all the comforts of the "Company Bus".

HE Niklas

At 12:10 AM 7/16/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm planning on attending Round Table this weekend.  Who and how many are
>going from this area and can we car pool it-- I really don't want to drive
>all that way and back by myself.
>
>Isobail

Paul Gilbert,   KE5ZW                   H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
Huntsville, Texas                       Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
niklas at pbgilbert.net                    CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
936-291-9532 home                               Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-581-5632 cellular                           Society for Creative
Anachronism
                               AIM Name: KE5ZW