[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Mon Jun 9 20:25:49 PDT 2003

Preparations for Defender of the Fort is under way ! Magnus von Lubeck is the Stewart. He will need help from all of us in the Barony.  What we need now is a  Head Cook. This job takes hard work and organization but cooks in this Barony are always appreciated.

Artisans think about prizes for the Championships of Chivalric, Caviler, and Artisan of the Fort. The Barony will also need scrolls for these well deserving people.

Niklas and I will sponsor the newcomers tourney both heavy and light. Are there any contest that you would like to sponsor ? If so contact Magnus and us.

HE Kezia