[Ravensfort] For those who missed populace...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Fri Jun 6 03:16:46 PDT 2003

Greetings Ravensfort--

My two years as your Reeve will conclude in December of this year.  Although it has been my privilege and honor to serve this Barony in this office, it is now time for me to move on to other goals and projects.

In order to provide for a training period I am opening up my office for applications at this time.  Applications will be accepted until July 31st, 2003.  The announcement of my replacement will hopefully be made at our August populace meeting.

Anyone interested in applying needs to submit their application (with copies of current membership card and drivers license) to the Southern Regional Treasurer (Lord Caelin on Andrede—see the Blackstar for contact information), with copies to their Excellencies Niklas and Kezia, Lady Clarrissima, and myself.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

In Service I Remain…..

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

Ravensfort Reeve

--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]