[Ravensfort] Re: Ravensfort digest, Vol 1 #730 - 6 msgs

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 12:23:23 PDT 2003

I second that ...  can someone scan it maybe and make it available online to those interested???

Momma Cammie
a.k.a. Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia

RIsaac9056 at aol.com wrote:
Yes, I would like to obtain a copy of the paper as well or at least a copy of
the article.

Ld Caradoc the Wander of Bordermarch
In service to the dream

Robert W Isaacson
Risaac9056 at aol.com

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird
and people take Prozac to make it normal