[Ravensfort] Thank You ! ! !

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:07:42 PDT 2003

Then what, pray tell, are we supposed to use for proper ammunition other than a baby grand piano? OOo! Idea! anyone have an old engine block? Nah, nevermind, on retrospect the cleanup would be horrid....at least we could eat the cow....drat, guess we'll just have to toss rocks or something. hehehehe

Breandán

P.S. Cattle are period ammunition, though! :D
"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" - Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at Appomattox, 1865