[Ravensfort] 30' tall trebuchet

SCOWL 13 scowl13 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 22:22:52 PDT 2003

Ya know. this whole trebuchet thing opens all kinds of fund raising
possibilities(insert evil grin here) like paying a dollar for a chance to to
shoot at a plywood castle facade, or 5$ to launch a personal item like that
V.C.R. that ate your fave tape or the microwave that tried to kill you just
because you put in a ball of tinfoil, or that pesky x-w.......waffle maker,
yeah that's it! or maybe a.....sorry, i'll just shut up and go now sorrry
for the rambling. lol. Remember, the pointy end goes into the other man.

                      RUSSELL H.

           a.k.a. ORIN BLACKBLADE

What exactly was that farmer doing the first time he discovered you can milk
a cow?