[Ravensfort] Siege engines, trebuchet

RIsaac9056 at aol.com RIsaac9056 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 07:42:08 PDT 2003

Talking about ammunition for this machine. I saw a show on the History
Channel about a group of people that build them and even have an annual contest on
who's is better. As for Ammunition they use Pumpkins!  They make perfect
ammunition and are very biodegradable and make a nice explosion on impact.

A few of us over here in Bordermarch been thinking about building one as well
and maybe have an annual contest of the Siege machines at our Jones country
event site. Of course it is still only an idea but we are happy that others are
starting to have similar ideas. We even have ample room at our castle site.
Well, hope to back on your ideas as well.

Ld Caradoc the Wander of Bordermarch
In service to the dream.