[Ravensfort] Defender

argentbear argentbear at pbgilbert.net
Fri Jun 20 16:21:55 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Defender is fast approaching and we need to get things rolling.
First we still need a feast steward, Defender is a served feast, so any who
are interested get ahold of me or Magnus.
Next we need someone to act as gate keeper.
We also need prizes for the Champs: Chivalric, Rapier, A&S, and since last
event was as wet as it was we are having the Equistrian and Archery
competetions as well.
We will need scrolls for the events as well, I believe since Crystal is
Scribe she is in charge of organizing that so if anyone wants to make a
scroll for a competetion talk to her.
Workweekends:
July 13, Sunday
August 15, 16, 17
September 12, 13, 14
Be there to support your Barony by giving a helping hand and make the work
that much easier and our event that much better.
Also we need a site tolken if anyone has an idea, say so, we are listening.

Arturus
Co-Autocrate