[Ravensfort] Coronation feast

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 18:00:12 PDT 2003

Will be glad to see you again and to meet your lady!

Lorraine

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire <tuathamactire at hotmail.com> wrote:
Leaving here next Sunday at 0500 (29 June), should be down there by Wednesday or Thursday (2nd or 3rd), provided nothing untoward happens on the way. We're shooting for holding a little informal house-warming party the 5th and 6th, for those interested. By the way, ever seen the expression on the face of the U-haul clerk when you ask if they have a trailer long enough to fit your spears into? hehehehe

Breandán