[Ravensfort] Applications still being accepted

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sun Jun 22 20:19:32 PDT 2003

Just a reminder that applications are still being accepted for the next Ravensfort Reeve.  The application deadline is July 31, 2003

Please send your application (with copies of your current membership card and drivers license) to the southern regional reeve (see blackstar), myself, our seneschal, and B&B.

If you have any questions please contact me.
In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure