[Ravensfort] Bad & Good News

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Jun 30 17:57:20 PDT 2003

  Greetings unto The Barony of Raven's Fort,
As you read in the subject line I have bad news and good news. As you
all know my mother's health has been in decline and somewhat of a
chaotic state for several months. It has now come to the point that
every good child must face sooner or later, the roll of care giver for
an aging parent. When my lease is up on my apartment I shall be moving
closer to my mother's home. That is the bad news... Now for the good
news... My mom lives WITHIN the boundaries of Raven's Fort in Trinity
County, so I WILL STILL be a member of Raven's Fort. Furthermore, I WILL
still be able to carry out the duties of my office as a baronial
officer. This means I can still come out to play with our local group! ! !
In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford