[Ravensfort] Repost of Defender workdays

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:57:16 PDT 2003

Lorraine tells me the great and powerful OZ has done strange things to the
Ansteorra
server and caused some recent email to get messed up.
So here is a repost of Arturus rather important announcement on Defender.

Magnus von Lubeck

Greetings,

Defender is fast approaching and we need to get things rolling.
First we still need a feast steward, Defender is a served feast, so any who
are interested get ahold of me or Magnus.
Next we need someone to act as gate keeper.
We also need prizes for the Champs: Chivalric, Rapier, A&S, and since last
event was as wet as it was we are having the Equistrian and Archery
competetions as well.
We will need scrolls for the events as well, I believe since Crystal is
Scribe she is in charge of organizing that so if anyone wants to make a
scroll for a competetion talk to her.
Workweekends:
July 13, Sunday
August 15, 16, 17
September 12, 13, 14
Be there to support your Barony by giving a helping hand and make the work
that much easier and our event that much better.
Also we need a site tolken if anyone has an idea, say so, we are listening.

Arturus
Co-Autocrate