[Ravensfort] mundane question...

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 00:41:59 PDT 2003

I hate to ask a mundane question, but seeing as we are 2,500 miles away for another 23 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 48 seconds (not that I'm obsessing or anything), you fine folk are the only on-site connections we have. We are about to secure an apartment at the Pines of Conroe to tide us over till we buy a house, and wanted to know if this is a good or bad idea, and if any of you live near that neck of the woods so we can say howdy!

On a completely unrelated but more fun note, I will be needing to get suited up with some armor ASAP so I can go be a human pell for your fighters, and need to know A) what minimum local standards are, and B) if there's a local armorer handy, or if I'm going to be buying off E-bay. Bear in mind, I ship out for 6 months some time between August and December (still don't know yet), so I'd want to get on the field by the end of July if possible. C'mon, you know you want another human pell, hehehe

Breandán
"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" - Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at Appomattox, 1865

--
[ Emoticon1.gif of type image/gif deleted ]