[Ravensfort] RE: Defender of the Fort

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 18:45:11 PDT 2003

Raven's Fort Defender of the Fort will be held on the third weekend of September...Work dates should be announced soon...an there will be plenty of work for all to do...oh...and unless something goes terribly awry it will be held at the "Stones" site...

Lorraine

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire <tuathamactire at hotmail.com> wrote:
Ditto, if'n it's after we get down there (16 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes, and 16 seconds ), then I'd like to volunteer to do site prep and constable duty, plus whatever else I can do

I need to get out in some 90 degree plus heat swinging a machete or axe clearing brush, been too bloody long

Breandán
"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" - Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at Appomattox, 1865