[Ravensfort] Thank You ! ! !

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:46:18 PDT 2003

WOOHOO!

Okay, it's official, Raven's Fort is proclaimed my new home, and not just cause ya'll's famous either
Any group that can pull of a demo like that just might be able to pull of some of the insane ideas I have rattling around in my brain. Wonder where we could test-fire a life-sized 30' tall trebuchet, though.....hehehe
I would love to see a copy of the newspaper when we get down there, if someone could save a copy for us, we'd appreciate it.

Breandán

"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" - Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at Appomattox, 1865