[Ravensfort] Coronation feast

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Sat Jun 21 08:10:29 PDT 2003

Hi......

Plans at this time are pretty much for the RF folks to meet up at the event
site on their own accord. The site is only 30 miles (or less for some) from
Huntsville. If you are going to settle in Conroe, you will be local to the
site.

It is at the Montgomery County Convention Center which is on the north side
of Conroe.

Several of us plan to arrive early and help the hosts set up as the event
is being done by the Barony of Stargate, a neighboring Barony.

There are quite a few from RF planning to attend, so we also plan to stake
out a fair size section of tables so we can sit as a group.

Or at least thats the plan for now. (A plan.....A plan....?? you mistakenly
think I have a plan?...hummmmmmm, I'm making this up as I go along....:)

HE Niklas

At 01:42 PM 6/20/03 -0700, you wrote:
><?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
>Dumb question from the soon-to-be immigrants from the Great White North:
>when is it, where is it, and is there a group going to it in convoy or
>people in need of rides if it is not local?
>
>Breandán
>
>P.S. 8 days, 15 hours, 17 minutes, and 24 seconds :-D
>________________________________________________________________________________
>"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" -
>Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at
>Appomattox, 1865

Paul Gilbert,   KE5ZW                   H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
Huntsville, Texas                       Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
niklas at pbgilbert.net                    CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
936-291-9532 home                               Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-581-5632 cellular                           Society for Creative
Anachronism
                               AIM Name: KE5ZW