[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Fighter Practice

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 17:50:54 PDT 2003

Sounds like fun!!!  I would like to see the pictures!

Lorraine

Brian du Val <cobalt60 at lcc.net> wrote:
Sorry for the multiple postings but this needs to be sent.

    Fighter practice will not be held this Sunday. I just found out that William Skull Splitter and I will be at Fort Hood watching tanks shoot live round. I just received word last night that we would be able to attend this function and did not have time to post it sooner.

    Now, If an authorized Marshal is present and all fighters have their blue cards then by all means practice!

                                                        Have fun, We will share the photos with ya'll latter!

                                                Brian    :o)