[Ravensfort] RE: Defender of the Fort

J.J.Z. mystseeker at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 13:11:52 PDT 2003

Greetings are sent forth to all the barony...

I have but a few questions to pose...  When is Defender this year?
Where will Defender be held - At the Stones or at the Livingston site? I
am asking so that I can say one way or another if I can A)Help out in
preparation B)Help out at Defender and C)(Most importantly) Know if I'll
be able to attend...

In Service to Ravensfort and all of Ansteorra,
Gryffin

Message: 1