[Ravensfort] And now......

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 20:15:34 PST 2003

I want to again thank Mistress Jalali for stepping up when I asked for volunteers to help with voice heraldry at the event, spearheading things, and for the professionalism she showed while heralding Their Excellencies court....thank you also for posting the winners of the competitions.
I also want to thank Sir Kief for his service in heralding Their Excellencies court on Sunday and also Her Majesty's court then also.
Several other of our members helped with announcements and with heralding the introductions for the Pas de' Armes on Sunday as did a number of those from surrounding groups. It was great to see these people chip in and the variety of voices and way of presentation added much to the event for me, as I'm sure it did for the other participants...
Again, thank you all for your help
Acting Raven's Heart Pursuivant
Lorraine DeerSlayer, OP
 iris20 at earthlink.net wrote:Unto the fine People of Ravensfort