[Ravensfort] Good bye young lady of the flaming rose.

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Mar 21 18:49:15 PST 2003

 I write this to let all know who knew lady Elain de Lion that she was a
fair lady who loved music and the magick that it created. I knew her from
the first Ren Fair demo she did in 1997. I knew her closely and we became
friends. She was shy and would smile when naughty. I will miss her and will
always remember her as a Bard Extraordinaire, softly spoken and of sweet
disposition.
    Untill we meet again in another life:
    Fare well young lady of the flaming rose, I salute you for your courage
and weep at your passing.

                                Barer of her favor of  friendship.

                                                        Baron Brian du Val.