[Ravensfort] Magnus

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 20:37:05 PST 2003

Magnus is out of pocket at the moment...but he has asked me to help you.
My access to the net varies...but my phone number is 936-293-8912 and we can arrange to meet or for you to send me a scan if you wish....
Lorraine DeerSlayer
Acting Raven's Heart Pursuivant
 Jeffrey Watson <agjwatson at hotmail.com> wrote:I need you to take a look at my device before I resubmit it. It was sent
back to be redrawn and I want to make sure it looks acceptable this time.

Thanks,
Edric