[Ravensfort] RE: Dear Bubba...

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Sat Mar 1 01:35:25 PST 2003

Well... Being the real Bubba... the honest to god bubba...... the whole
package..........and anyone worth their salt would know that you cant grow a
potatao worth a hoot in texas........ greens, turnips, milo, hay,   cotton..
hell penunts ya can grow...... (now you can grow potatoes... but how you
would make any money at it is beyond me......)

Bubba, (yup the real deal)