[Ravensfort] A&S Lucet class

Kezia (Barbara Gilbert) kezia at pbgilbert.net
Thu Mar 20 20:38:04 PST 2003

Remember that next Thursday March 26 we will have an A&S class at Kezia's house at the standard time of 7:00. Mistress Fionna will be showing us how to make lucet cords. She will have some lucets for those that want a hands on class. If you have never made a lucet cord come and learn a new and useful craft. If you have made several cords before come and help those that need an extra hand. If you are not busy that night just come and hang out with friends and have fun.
For more questions contact me here or at 295-9532
contact Fionna at dankat at mail.myriad.net
HE Kezia