[Ravensfort] Please clarify something for me.

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu May 1 00:30:23 PDT 2003

Greetings,
I agree with Lady Isabeau ! ! ! After all fair is fair.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Isabeau Wrote:
"I have some questions for the list moderator.  Why didn't you spank Marius when he posted his "I'm going to be murdered!" stuff to this list? Why is it unacceptable for the other denizens of this list to respond to his postings and tell him what they think of him? Marius certainly hasn't been shy about telling everyone what he thinks of the Barony nor has he been shy about telling us what he thinks about Lorraine. Why is it unacceptable for other people on the list to tell him what they think about him?  The first person to fling personal insults/ make accusations this time around was Marius with his post to the list of "Is she still dangerous?". Why isthis an appropriate post but the responses to it are not?
Isabeau"