[Ravensfort] FWD: Woven into the Earth--Special Offer

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Thu May 15 10:04:31 PDT 2003

This might be interesting for you viking textile addicts...  I've already
got my copy ordered.

-J.

From: Kristin Payne <kristin.payne at snet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:17:51 -0400

Hello,

As some of you may have already heard, The David Brown Book Co. is offering
a special pre-publication price on "Woven Into the Earth: Textile Finds in
Norse Greenland" by Else Ostergaard.  This book will be published by Aarhus
University Press and retails for $46.00.  DBBC is currently offering the
book for $36.80, plus shipping.  You may place your orders directly (and
securely) on our website at www.oxbowbooks.com, or by calling
1-800-791-9354.  The book is currently expected to be published in late
September, but delays do occur, so please keep that in mind.  I am thanking
you in advance for your patience.

For more information about the book, please either contact me at
kristin.payne at snet.net or visit our website at:
http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.cfm?ID=35260

I look forward to your orders!

Best wishes,