[Ravensfort] Mongomery Middle School Demo information---

Fionna dankat at tca.net
Tue May 20 08:38:44 PDT 2003

Directions to Montgomery Middle School-Friendly Reminders--Other
needed information

>From Huntsville and points North:

  1.. Take best route to I-45 South
  2.. Exit onto HWY 105 WEST (right turn)
  3.. Stay on hwy 105 until Montgomery (about 15 miles)
  4.. DO NOT SPEED IN MONTGOMERY-YOU WILL GET A TICKET
  5.. Turn LEFT at the intersection of hwy 105 and hwy 149 (just past
  McDonalds, and Brookshire Brothers)-there will be a Texaco on the
  right and Diamond Shamrock on the left. 6.. School is on the right
  just past the bus barn.

>From The Woodlands and points South:

  1.. Take best route to I-45 North
  2.. Exit onto HWY 105 WEST (right turn)
  3.. Stay on hwy 105 until Montgomery (about 15 miles)
  4.. DO NOT SPEED IN MONTGOMERY-YOU WILL GET A TICKET
  5.. Turn LEFT at the intersection of hwy 105 and hwy 149 (just past
  McDonalds, and Brookshire Brothers)-there will be a Texaco on the
  right and Diamond Shamrock on the left. 6.. School is on the right
  just past the bus barn.

If anyone needs directions from anywhere else-please call me.

Enter at the third entrance (car rider drop off) and park on the
grass, in the shade, under the trees-I will try to have it the parking
signed (if I can find the signs that is).

All will gather in the gym to hang banners, armor up, etc.  I will
take the dance/bardic participants to the band hall when needed (we
are not decorating these areas).

Things to bring:

Chair/cover

Mug

Banner(s)

A/S displays

The school is providing lunch and I will be bringing water.

Things still needed:

Banners

Fighters

A/S displays

Bardic

Dancers-HL Signy is coming-please come help her

Things to remember-

This is a school (I work here and need to keep my job)

The following items are not allowed onto school grounds (by state
law):  alcohol, live steel, firearms.  Also you are not allowed to
smoke on campus.

If you have tattoos, please be mindful of what the subject matter
exposed (any questions ask please).

Schedule:

Will be discussed at business meeting and posted this evening

Contact Information:

Montgomery Middle School  936 597-7070 (answered after 7:30 am)

Email at school tbusa at misd.org (will not be around the computer to
pick up on Friday)

My cell phone WILL be on-if you need the number email me or be at
business meeting tonight.

Once again thanks for everyone's help and support-only 3 more days and
this gets crossed off my to do list.

In Service (and going crazy) I remain..

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd